Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A tired..............dayy

My college midterm is coming soon lar..next monday..zzz..very "scare"..haven prepare yet...
My heart still haven recover yet..still very "pain"..still very sad..still very disappoint now...haizzz
My times is going on..no more times for prepare my midterm...sienzzz
My mood is worst than the ohters days and next day.
My hair is longer than before than before..
My way is hard to choose,solve,walk and see..
My life is full of challenge and trouble...



but after i knew something about and learn something from the worst way and bad mood and hard life...i understand many already..i know all of that just is our begin of life..that why i never give up for my life..for my love..for my family...


Im become better now already and im getting better now...i need thx my luvly lover..she support me many many..she advise me..she cover me..she stand me up..she take care me..she accompony me..she sayang me when i need her..she also never give me up..because i know she will r still love me so so much...
I LOVE YOU TOO...
I WILL NEVER LET U GO AGAIN..


to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment